Whether you Sponsor the Farm for a Day or become an Event Sponsor, you gain valuable exposure for your business or foundation as you provide important support to Lynchburg Grows.
Sponsor the Farm for a Day
The total cost of running the farm for one day is approximately $1,000. When you sponsor the farm for a day, we'll share your logo and message to our 3,100+ followers on Facebook and 1,700+ on Instagram. Your day sponsorship is especially valuable to us, too, because your unrestricted funds support daily operations (not usually possible with grant funding).
If you are interested in sponsoring the farm for a day at the $1,000. level, please contact Executive Director Shelley Blades at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill in the Sponsorship form below and use the message field if you would like your sponsorship to honor someone on a certain date, plus any other information you would like us to know.
Sponsor an Event
We have two major events each year: The Salad Days in late spring, and A Greenhouse Dinner in the fall. Sponsors of these events get free tickets, plus inclusion in our marketing, and special recognition at the events. For more details and an easy way for sponsors to sign-up online, please read on...
The Salad Days
Event Date: May 24, 2018
This event celebrates spring with a picnic dinner on the lawn, live music, yard game contests, an outdoor bar, and a silent auction of local art. Guests create their own masterpieces at an all-you-can-eat salad bar in the greenhouse. Salad ingredients are from Lynchburg Grows and other local farms, while toppings and dressings are provided by local restaurants. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our first Salad Days event last year, we’re expanding our ticket capacity to 150 for this event in 2018.
Event time: 6 to 9pm
$5 for kids 10 and under
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
- $300 Level: Two tickets to the event; your company logo featured on all marketing materials and in social media promotions of the event.* Special recognition at the event.
- $100 Level: One ticket to the event; name listed on all marketing materials.*
Note: The deadline for printed marketing materials for Salad Days 2018 is April 25th, but if you would still like to sponsor the event after that, you will be included in online and day-of-event promotions.
A Greenhouse Dinner
Event Date: September 29, 2018
Quickly becoming one of the highlights of the harvest season in Central Virginia, our biggest event of the year has sold out fast in its first two years. For one night only, we transform our largest greenhouse into a stunning venue for a gourmet, farm-to-table meal by a different chef each year. The evening begins with a sunset cocktail hour on the lawn. Guests are welcome to stroll through the greenhouses to see all that we have growing, then join us in the greenhouse for a sumptuous dinner.
Event Time: 6 to 9pm
Tickets: $100 per person, or
$125 per person for reserved seating
Tickets Available: 80
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
- $5,000 Level: Six tickets to the event with reserve seating for your group; your company logo featured on all marketing materials and in social media promotions of the event. Your logo on the evening’s program and special recognition at the event.
- $1,000 Level: Four tickets to the event with reserve seating for your group; your company logo featured on all marketing materials and in social media promotions of the event. Your logo on the evening's program and special recognition at the event.
- $500 Level: Two tickets to the event; name or small logo listed on all marketing materials and on the evening's program. Recognition at the event.
Sponsorship Sign-Up Form
After you click SUBMIT on the form above, please mail a check to:
1339 Englewood St.
Lynchburg, VA 24501
You may also pay for your sponsorship online. Please SUBMIT your information first, using the form above, then use the PayPal Pay Now button below.